The OSI is the representative voice of orthodontists in Ireland and through it we connect to the world community of orthodontists.
As the group that represents most orthodontists in Ireland, we update our members regularly on political and educational issues.
Our website provides information to current and prospective patients and allows our members to stand together as a collective group, representing the speciality of orthodontics and standing for excellence in orthodontic treatment in Ireland.
Members can list their own private practices on the OSI website enabling patients to find an OSU member near to them for their orthodontic treatment.
In addition to the website listing, other benefits of membership include:
- Being part of an advocacy group representing members’ interests.
- Reduced registration fees for the two OSI scientific conferences yearly.
- The opportunity to provide input as to the topics and speakers selected to present at the meetings, thereby ensuring lecture topics are current and relevant to member’s interests.
- Opportunity to view trade stands at the conferences.
- Peer recognition of acceptance by fellow orthodontists.
- Enjoying a social outlet to meet other orthodontists to share stories, get advice on personnel/ business/ clinical issues.
- Forum to air scientific issues of relevance for discussion.
- To introduce aspiring / newly qualified orthodontists to their future / established orthodontists.
Become a Member
If you are a specialist orthodontist and would like to join the OSI,please download and complete our membership Application Form.